Sometimes it takes a third-grader to make it all clear...

Friday, May 21, 2010

This is my final post of the school year. The little darlings went home today and I am officially on summer break!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!

(We are sitting in a circle on the floor as I go around the group saying something nice about each student. During each comment, Jacob interrupts...)

Mrs. B: Tessa, what I have liked most about you is that you are so independent. You are always smiling and busy, but you never need to be the center of attention to be happy.

Jacob: (Interrupting) Like me! I need lots of attention.

Mrs. B: Yes, Jacob. That is true. So, Tessa, as I was saying, you are bright and fun and...

Jacob: (AGAIN) I'm gonna miss you, Mrs. B.

Mrs. B: I'm going to miss you, too, Jacob. (long pause) Ummmm...what was I saying?

No comments:

Post a Comment